Equipment info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

makincontrails

Registered
Reaction score
Hello out there. I have some equipment questions. Can anyone tell me the PSI rating for the older Dacor Olympic 100 regulator and the 800 regulator? Also, do you know the years made for the US Diver's "pro diver" regulator? And, lastly, whats older, the Conshelf series or the Calypso series?. Thanx so much in advance!!!..joe

Dumb question... What difference does any of this make?

I've never seen anyone ask which regulator is older than another? A properly maintained reg should function as well as any other (within design limitations)

Agreed. Your question is dumb. Why bother responding if you are not interested in what the OP actually asked? The OP's questions do not even raise the issue of whether or not the regulators are functional. OP is not obligated to give reasons for asking questions.

Hello out there. I have some equipment questions. Can anyone tell me the PSI rating for the older Dacor Olympic 100 regulator and the 800 regulator? Also, do you know the years made for the US Diver's "pro diver" regulator? And, lastly, whats older, the Conshelf series or the Calypso series?. Thanx so much in advance!!!..joe

Not sure what you want with PSI rating. . . both Dacors were set to 120 intermediate pressure for the second stage. Also, the tanks of the day were 2475 new and 2250 after the hydro. The Conshelf and Calypso were both offered in the late 60's. . . the Conshelf was more popular as a working regulator, and the Calypso was the more comfortable, I've had both and liked them, The calypso has a part that US Divers discontinued but was re-buildable for many years. Hope that helps.

I had a Pacer 900 it was rated at 3500 psi so the new HP won't work on the old yoke ratings. The others?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom