Scuba Santa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pseudocyber

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
What did Santa bring you for Christmas? I didn't get anything - but my stepson (age 10) got a certificate for Scuba Lessons! He's already studying ...

Well, there's always my Birthday in 3 days ... :wink:

What did ya'll get or give Scuba related? :D

Nothing scuba related (but that's ok... no one in my family really "gets" scuba, although they are all supportive of it as they know I enjoy it).

My wife did get me a great new digital camera (however, w/ no existing housing for it) and some nice non-scuba exposure protection from my mom.

However, I did get myself a drysuit class a few days before Christmas so diving in January will be a first for me :)

Nothing scuba related, but I did get some after dive sauce (JD):D

This was my SCUBA Christmas - Gloves, wetsuit, mask, snorkel, and knife. I borrowed gear for OW so now I have my own!! (So I cheated a little and helped Santa find a wetsuit and mask that fit me before Christmas... He didn't seem to mind the help) :)

Now I just have to wait for the ice to melt..... :(

Have a great New Year!!!

My daughter got a homemade certificate for airfare to either Bonaire or Roatan if she makes enough money working this summer to pay for the rest of her part of the trip.

What ever it takes to get them away from the internet.

I got a pair of Scubapro Jet fins, and a dive computer for Christmas... :)

One thing, remotely related, is a battery powered boom box for the iPod. Now we can have some tunes at the quarry. :D

(Still hoping to hook up with a drysuit. :wink: )

I got the uwatec bottom timer :) Trying to explain exactly what that was to my folks was fun :)

Back
Top Bottom