Jan 12 Wrinkles Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalAngel

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am soo excited.... this is actually a weekend I will be down that way!

Christian, count me in, whenever you get around to redoing this thread! hee hee :laurel:

Put me down for fruit/naners!

Can't wait to see everyone... Happy New Year!

Wait... does this mean we finally get to dive together? The last time that happened you had just bought a drysuit. :D

Hey Laurel,

It will be great to see you!

Pasley's already signed up for Bananas and Oranges, but if you can to bring a different fruit, I'll be happy to add that to the list.

You can find the complete BBQ item list and RSVP in the planning thread here.

Christian

Wait... does this mean we finally get to dive together? The last time that happened you had just bought a drysuit. :D

And beleive it or not, I have actually rnjoyed wearing the damnable thing... although wetter is STILL better :blinking:

Hey Laurel,

It will be great to see you!

Pasley's already signed up for Bananas and Oranges, but if you can to bring a different fruit, I'll be happy to add that to the list.

You can find the complete BBQ item list and RSVP in the planning thread here.

Christian

CAn you just move this except to the planning thread???

Put me down for waters, then. Not ice water, just plane old rtoom temp bottled water. See you guys soon!

Happy new year and I miss you all so much!

Attendance seems low on this one-- what gives?

Attendance seems low on this one-- what gives?

:( People like me want to go and miss you folks dearly. But, family commitments make this one hard to attend.

Maybe the next one... :wink: I'm hoping.

Dewds, where must I sign up now? Nothing on SB....I'll bring the ketchup, Mayo and Mustard I guess. Is there any boat diving on Sunday?

Back
Top Bottom