Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahhhh ... there she is. I knew that waskally wabbit had to be around here someplace.

Yes ber If you want to put the date in the title you can. It would be a shame if you couldnt make it I would hate to speak in some new code from this year and you wouldnt understand because you werent there

I WIll Be Right Back.

I'm writing this with a confused look on my face. For some reason I know I have heat in the bunkhouse. Not to mention DVD player. But if you and Brian want to go all the way to the other end of the Quarry to be anti social then by all means dont let me stop you. John and I will be by the fire sharing memories of who was wearing his dive undies last time

Exxxxxcuuuuuuseeeeee me! For some reason, the bunkhouse, heat, and DVD player were not there last M & G. Somebody thought FLa. was more important. Remember, "Relive the Memory." I should make another production with that title featuring John and YOU KNOW WHO.:eyebrow:

I'll be right back.

Exxxxxcuuuuuuseeeeee me! For some reason, the bunkhouse, heat, and DVD player were not there last M & G. Somebody thought FLa. was more important. Remember, "Relive the Memory." I should make another production with that title featuring John and YOU KNOW WHO.:eyebrow:

I'll be right back.

I never have missed a spring meet n greet now the fall ones yeah I'm kind of sporatic on those. But I will be there in April.

I never have missed a spring meet n greet now the fall ones yeah I'm kind of sporatic on those. But I will be there in April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Diver
You mean you haven't backed out yet for a trip to Florida?

NICE! "Mitten: 1 ; GTXL1200: 0"

You will be there all right and now you are 1 down.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Hey Brian, if you come, are you going to rent the apartment again? If so, I can bring the programs I made on Palau and Yap and the helo sinking. It's great watching diving videos with divers. I don't get questions like "how deep have you been?" or "aren't sharks dangerous?" or "how can I get certified?" or "how much does your equipment cost?" or "what happens if you run out of oxygen?" or like inquiries. Plus, it's warm in there.

I would love to see those. I can bring our trip to Morehead City featuring U-352, Aeolus, Papoose and others...

I need to get back to ohio for some diving fun. Iv been dry to long!!!

Back
Top Bottom