KPP's gone Awfully quiet lately

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O.K. Stop the whining!
:noIf you would listen to me we would already be on a plane headed south.
I'd be OK with the cold water if the topside temps would rise just a little. Maybe if the sun would come out or something......:(

This weekend is supposed to be in the single digits so thats out. If I wasn't afraid the chlorine would bleach out my new wing, I'd go get in the pool!

I gotta figure somethin out, I need to get in the water........... :hyper:

Sounds like NDSD (No Diving Seasonal Disorder) is kicking in full steam. The KPP is going Nuts!!!:eyecrazy::439::demented::loopy:
So that is what I have!! Now I can save all that money on doctor bills and spend it on DIVE GEAR!!

Nice to be here but things get removed?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Long time no see Scott.

It seems if you cant ask the same question on two different post. The moderators think that scuba board members don't have a life and just search all new threads.
Look out the scuba police will remove your legitimate threads.

Now I'm up to speed. Thought that was screwy myself.

It seems if you cant ask the same question on two different post. The moderators think that scuba board members don't have a life and just search all new threads.
Look out the scuba police will remove your legitimate threads.

Not really anything new. They don't like cross posting. Put it in the appropriate forum and enter it once. Not saying I agree or disagree ... just saying that they frown upon cross posting the same question in multiple forums. They will typically remove one of them.

Back
Top Bottom