Moving Away

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kylepreid

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey Looney Birds, just wanted to let you guys and gals know that Heather and I are moving to Memphis. I got a promotion with my company and I only have 4-6 weeks left in ga before I move off. My boss wants me to do some training before I go, so that has given me a little time to try and finish the house so that we can put it on the market. Anyway, it has been a pleasure to call myself a Looney Bird and we will miss you all. I will make sure keep in touch so that we may meet up sometime in the future to blow some bubbles together.

Kyle

I haven't seen you in a while and I guess it may be even longer now! Good luck on the move.

Hey Kyle,
I met you up at LochLowMinn last summer. You were there with the Kraken. Wish you the best of luck in your new position. Also, welcome to Tennessee! I was stationed in Millington in the early 80's and had a pretty good time there.

Kyle,
Congrats on the promotion. I wish you and Heather the best in your move to Memphis. Don't worry, you will always be considered a Looney Bird.

Allen

Good luck Kyle. You're only a few hours up the road. The ocean and springs aren't moving so let us all know when you're headed down to them and some of us can meet up with you and get a dive or two in.

Jeremy

Will do jeremy, the coast is still only a 6 hour drive away. so I plan on making some trips to the gulf quite a bit. I'll keep you guys updated on whats happening and we'll get together soon.

Hey guys, the wife and I just got back from memphis from doing some house hunting, and we found a place in Olive Branch , Ms. It's cool, a bit small, but it will do untill we sell the house here in woodstock. Anyone looking for a house?:D Well anyway, we are looking to move the 1st week in april, so not much time left. Did find out that there are some nice springs in arkansas to dive just a few hours away, so we are excited about that. Anyway, I would love to try and see some of you before we go, so maybe I can shoot out to see yall at a dive site. let me know when the crew is getting together within the next few weeks and I'll try and make it out.

Kyle

Back
Top Bottom