Happy Birthday Headhunter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy B-day, Christian!:popcorn:

Wish we had known yesterday so I could have said this in person...your'e truely an asset to this dive community... thanks for all you do to help other divers feel welcomed
and quitely encouraging others to grow in this hobby/sport/addiction. Thanks

Sorry I didn't get down to the Wrinkles dive to wish you a happy birthday, Christian. I guess I just had something else on my mind. Glad it was such a beautiful day for diving and that you were surrounded by fiends... er, I mean friends.

Happy Birthday, Christian!

Belated Happy Birthday Christian!!!
Sorry I didn't give you the wishes yesterday when I kept passing you going down to the water and then again at the BBQ. My mind was absolutely still underwater.

Thanks again everybody for the Birthday wishes!

I look forward to seeing you all soon and of course, I look forward to meeting some of you for the first time! Dema should be fun this year, since it's in Vegas and I look forward to meeting some of you there.

Christian

Happy Birthday Christian. Sorry I'm late - I do hope it was a great celebration.

Christian,

Happy belated B-DAY!! I hope you had a great one and had time to stop by Tam for a delicious steak.

Christian,

Happy belated B-DAY!! I hope you had a great one and had time to stop by Tam for a delicious steak.

As a matter of fact, that's exactly where I went for dinner on the next night!

Thanks again to everyone for the birthday wishes.

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom