Unalaska Church of Scuba Pics - 1/13/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My ship is going to be passing through Dutch Harbor some time in April and I'm always looking for good diving. Is there any services available? Do I need to haul my own tanks there? The pictures have my interest. Thanks.

on vacation until the end of the month, but will send you a pm with details as soon as I get back home. Nothing too tricky if you're already a cold water diver... We have a lot of gear/tanks =)

-b

Hey, if you are trying to get warm or stay warm
PUT ON YOUR HAT!

There is a reason why you always see old time divers with watch caps.
They Work!

on vacation until the end of the month, but will send you a pm with details as soon as I get back home. Nothing too tricky if you're already a cold water diver... We have a lot of gear/tanks =)

-b
Nice Brandon. Thanks for volunteering everyone else's gear and tanks: I know that the "we" really means your friends, and not yourself:D
But seriously, Mr Serious, what you should bring is a drysuit at a minimum. Tanks and air we can get you. But it 'costs' extra for Canadians, now that the loonie is higher than the greenback.

Yes, "we" does mean the super awesome Dutch harbor dive buddies. trust me... Been thinking of all of you a lot while on vacation =)

heck, they do all the cool local diving. I mostly just mooch all their pictures and post them on the Internet. And steal their tanks.

Don't worry, I'll be home next week.

-B

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom