Dumbest thought you've had regarding diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chad

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Okay people no doubt everyone here is passionate about diving. Lets hear about the dumbest/funnyest thoughts that have ever crossed your mind when it comes to divingor things that have actually happened while diving.... heres a few to get you started:

-making a helmet on a hooka so your dog can dive with you
-taking a Valium to lower your SAC
-watchng your homemade can light implode

Lets hear em I need some laughs:popcorn:

I've got a few, and I'm not even certified...yet

-Showing up to a school sponsored pool party in full gear
-Filling the courtyard of our school up with water(what, there's not a whole lot of water around here)
-Taking my gear into the bathtub
-Wearing my wetsuit to school in the winter, sooo much warmer
-Breathing out of my 80 when I don't like the smell
-Wearing my mask around when it's raining or dusty or whatever the case may be
-Talking to the teachers and classmates with signing...weirdest thing...they don't seem to understand
-Bringing my board and pencil to school to take notes and also talk to classmates
-Before intiating a conversation, I absent-mindedly try to hit my knife butt on my tank, only to find that neither are there
-Skipping school to dive!

Dumbest; Thinking I could park the nozzle over my thigh for a moment. Then finding how much of a hicky a Stanley, hydraulic dredge can give you in the 3 seconds it takes to get the tender to cut the power.
Then trying to get work done with both the tender and dive supervisor laughing the rest of the day.
:D

Dumbest thot? Having sex at 40m.. Do you think you will get the same high as a mile high club member?

Wait for one of the rainiest days possible and don my mask, snorkel, wetsuit, and fins to ride my motorcycle to work.
:shakehead:

Once thought about taking at nap at 50 feet. Started to nod off and then changed my mind.

Question on an internet board on how to rebuild a carpenter's compressor for airfills...

Wondering if a bike hand pump could fill up an 80

Thinking many times that THIS finally is the last piece of gear I am going to spend money on... :shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom