http://www.diveheart.org/

Operation Bottom Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Being a HSA Instructor and also having worked with Wounded Warriors on a couple occasions, I can tell you how great a feeling it is working with thee guys and gals seeing the lights turn on for them for scuba. I wouldn't mind helping out with instruction sometime if we could work out details.

Just wanted to say thanks to all the people that stopped by the "SUDS" booth at the trade-show in Chicago. There was a lot of interest in the program based out of Walter Reed Army Medical Center. We have trained over 60 wounded warriors since February of 2007 & continue to enroll more each week. Our next stop is "Beneath the Sea" in late March, stop by & see us there. Also, we look forward to seeing some of you in Key Largo for Operation Bottom Time.
Best,
John W. Thompson

See ya at BTS

Being a HSA Instructor and also having worked with Wounded Warriors on a couple occasions, I can tell you how great a feeling it is working with thee guys and gals seeing the lights turn on for them for scuba. I wouldn't mind helping out with instruction sometime if we could work out details.

Thank you for your interest in SUDS. I'm looking forward to meeting you at BTS!

This is a great program that you're offering. I really like your logo too. I'd like to be able to help promote your cause through my website and via other means. Are there other threads here on Scubaboard about this? I kind of found this by accident when I clicked on the banner. Keep up the great work!

This is a great program that you're offering. I really like your logo too. I'd like to be able to help promote your cause through my website and via other means. Are there other threads here on Scubaboard about this? I kind of found this by accident when I clicked on the banner. Keep up the great work!

Very cool Doug. BTW, Have you been back to jail? :14:

Very cool Doug. BTW, Have you been back to jail? :14:

Thanks MissD, no, no jail for me this year. Thanks for remembering!! I don't think they even ran the program here on Maui. It's usually in late October. I like the SUDS idea, don't you?

Thank you! There are no other threads that I'm aware of at this time. There is a lot more information on our website. Check out our video from Guantanamo Bay! We really appreciate your willingness to support our organization and welcome the exposure. Our objective at the present is to raise awareness and funds so that we may continue the program at no cost to these wounded warriors. Thanks again!

Hi Guys
What a great project
I would like to offer a bit of help in promoting this charity.
Please contact me via PM with a view to placing a FREE banner advert on the USA pages of our new website scuba dive international.
On our website we are placing free banner ads on all the different country pages for charities to promote their god work.
Hope we can offer a bit of support
Keep up the good work
Dizzy the diver

I am presently an active duty Army and a PDIC instructor in Homestead FL, I would like information on volunteering my time to help with SUDS. My email is jonbensman@tropicalsundivers.com

Back
Top Bottom