Hello from Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi tricia3909, are you sure it was me you were talking to yesterday?

Thanks for the advice Seaex, I agree with you that a buddy needs to be carefully chosen. Although I feel I need to have the ability to always save myself, my buddy is there for backup, and I need to be able to trust him/her with my life. I belong to a fantastic diving club at present. My dad and I were certified at the same time, so for a while at least, I will only use him as a buddy, at least until I get to know others well.

Hi tricia3909, are you sure it was me you were talking to yesterday?

Thanks for the advice Seaex, I agree with you that a buddy needs to be carefully chosen. Although I feel I need to have the ability to always save myself, my buddy is there for backup, and I need to be able to trust him/her with my life. I belong to a fantastic diving club at present. My dad and I were certified at the same time, so for a while at least, I will only use him as a buddy, at least until I get to know others well.
Gee I thought so.. heh but I have been wrong before! Oh well, welcome anyways!

Good luck divin gal. On this site you will meet all types of fish, fauna and flora.

Remember to bring your dive knife!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom