Trip Report: Juliet Bahamas 7/13-7/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The link to the site is Juliet Sailing and Scuba Diving

That will have rates, etc. So far, talking with the Juliet has been great. Cris has been very helpful, and understanding with all my inane questions.

It looks very nice actually. :D I only have reservations about the giant stride off the top of that ladder area. Yikes, that's pretty high! How many dives per day do they get in? From the photo gallery it looks like they have divers and non-divers both. It would be a nice trip for mixed groups like that! I will have to remember that one to recommend to people with non-diving spouses who enjoy the water.

robin:D

Great pictures. I was on Juliet in October. We couldn't leave port until Tuesday mornng due to weather. We were still able to get 11 dives in, however, because we all wanted to maximize dives. I enjoyed it so much I booked with my local DS to do it again in July.

Thanks! Leaving for Maui in 5 days and will try to put together a trip report for that too (and STILL trying to figure out a way to convince my wife that I need a repeat trip on the Juliet this summer!).

The Juliet was really a terrific trip. If not this summer, I plan on rebooking a trip the next summer.

Steve

P.S. I wasn't sure about the 5 ft giant stride either but it wasn't a problem for anyone on the boat. The pictures make it look worse than it really is. My 13 year old shouted "Geronimo" every time he did it...

Sounds great! I think that the Juliet will be my first liveaboard, so I'm glad to see you had such a good experience.

I'm off to do the Juliet repositioning cruise on 3/29. Cannot wait!~ Thanks for the great review- you made my choice a lot easier.

oh oh oh 5 days and I am on the juilet, okay more like 6 but I have to do something to make it seem sooner..lol I think there are still spots open for next week....

Hard to yell "Geronimo" with a reg in your mouth.

Well, that is true. To be 100% factually accurate, he would step onto the platform with his reg in hand, shout "Geronimo", replace said reg, then take his giant stride...

Make more sense? Hope that clears up any confusion.

Those of you scheduled to go, enjoy your trip. I think you will have a GREAT time!
Steve

Sounds great! I think that the Juliet will be my first liveaboard, so I'm glad to see you had such a good experience.

Em,

Have you booked yet?? You need to go ahead and pull the trigger :D

I'm on her on 5/17 -5/23 and really looking fwd to it :)

Back
Top Bottom