2008 DD Scuba challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can I join in for lunch too? I have to run right after the pool session, but can meet early.

Rick and I usually stop at the shop and hang out(get air). Then goto Burger King for something quick. If that suits you guys then come along!! I'm picking up Rick about 9:45 then we're going to the shop. See you there!!

I'll be at Rick's by 9:30. :D

It was great to see so many of you there!!

This pool is smaller than the High Scool. We should have started a pool for who got kicked in the head the most times. I think I might have won. 7 times by one guy, twice by another.

I saw a few birds nests. I expected to see more. from what I saw, everyone did well.

I had a good time, hope you did too!!:D

It was great to see so many of you there!!

This pool is smaller than the High Scool. We should have started a pool for who got kicked in the head the most times. I think I might have won. 7 times by one guy, twice by another.

I saw a few birds nests. I expected to see more. from what I saw, everyone did well.

I had a good time, hope you did too!!:D

What is a bird's nest?

Was a good time! Great to be able to dive with everyone. Too bad there were a few rototillers there.

Saturday was alot of fun. And it's nice to just get in the water with your gear, even if it's only in a pool!
I'm scheduled for the next Scuba Challenge on the 5th. What date is everyone else scheduled for?
Jacquie

Back
Top Bottom