Anyone know how to reach David Swain?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He was found guilty in a civil trial last year by jury.

He is now awaiting the criminal trial.

I don't see what is slanderous about that.

I know curiousity killed the cat, but I can't help wanting to be in the know about random stuff on SB that really doesn't affect me...that said, who are you all talking about?

Oh I forgot about Giant Stride- I went there before I found OSS. I really like Red, the owner.

Diving Princess- David Swain owned a dive shop in Jamestown, RI and was recently accused of killing (while diving) his wife years ago while on a trip in Tortola.

Wow...

I haven't been to Giant Stride yet, but can definitely second the good stuff said about Red. I've just met him diving "around" RI sites and he's always been super friendly, interesting and knowledgeable. I'll have to stop by his shop to check it out.

Anyone have the coordinates for Giant Stride so I can create a waypoint for it and put it on the GPS. Sounds like a down to earth shop. Really miss The OSS. I need a RI shop for those times I cant get out to the 2 CT shops I like.

Down to Earth = Gets my business.

ive herd good things from alot of people about giant stride,
if even half of its true. its still sounds like a great place.

i always thought that even a halfway decent dive shop in RI was a pipe dream.
i honestly dont know why these people get into the buisness

ive herd good things from alot of people about giant stride,
if even half of its true. its still sounds like a great place.

i always thought that even a halfway decent dive shop in RI was a pipe dream.
i honestly dont know why these people get into the buisness

Ray! You're alive! I haven't seen you on here in ages!

yeah been a while, ive poked in from time to time and lurked but havent posted much

Anyone have the coordinates for Giant Stride so I can create a waypoint for it and put it on the GPS. Sounds like a down to earth shop. Really miss The OSS. I need a RI shop for those times I cant get out to the 2 CT shops I like.

Down to Earth = Gets my business.

41-43' 25.04" x 71-24' 17.37" will put you at the front door!:D

Or you could simply go to: 1935 Warwick Avenue · Warwick, Rhode Island · 02889
phone: 401.732.8808 · fax: 401.732.8848

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom