#@%%^ darn it all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Why did I come in here?? I was gonna post something and forgot what it was. Maybe I'll remember later.

Oh yeah, I wish people would quit moving things around, makes it hard to remember where I left it <insert a grumpy smiley> (do we have one of those?)

God I love being grumpy in the morning!!!:coffee: Not to sure about loving being old in the morning though:D

This might pass for a grumpy smile. If you were a chocolate chip cookie.

grumpy_2Dcookie.jpg

You could sell that cookie on e-bay!!!!!!!!!! Some nut in Florida would buy it, especially if you say it looks like some famous grumpy person.

I was justa poking fun at the thread on the whine section

You guys have very effectively de-grumpified me for today. Thanks for the laughs:coffee:

So what about today Jim, are you grumpy again?? That was a crazy question wasn't it!

So what about today Jim, are you grumpy again?? That was a crazy question wasn't it!
I'm too tired to be grumpy today; something about a two hour workout in the pool getting ready for the diving season to begin. Darn old age is killin' me:D

Is this were we agree that youth is wasted on the young?

Back
Top Bottom