Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OH MITTEN! Would you please do the honors? :eyebrow:
Ber :lilbunny:

Things that can't be said to another man at Meet-N-Greet!

1. "Do you have your skurt tucked in?" -Barracuda2 Spring 2007

2. "I just wear some moister wicking long john's." -gtxl1200 Spring 2008

3. "I'm never gonna wash these undies, ever!" -Mitten Diver Spring 2007

4. "His heater is even bigger than mine, twice the size to be exact." -Ber :lilbunny: Spring 2008

5. "My heater isn't twice the size of yours. I just have twice the output. It isn't really the physical size that matters." -Steve_Dives Spring 2008

6. "Hey, we can tweak together, I'll be doing a lot of tweaking, especially with weight." -Barracuda2 Spring 2008

Hey Ted,

When you get done counting all of that big time GM money could please get us an updated food list? You were only assigned the one job for the Meet & Greet and it would seem that you are having some performance issues, funny how this mirrrors your actual every day life.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

"Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are." -Larry the Cable Guy

I got speriance I can git er done in 39.5acres

39.5 ACRES? :eyecrazy:

I can do it in 39!

Maybe IndyScott will chime in here soon. How much room do you need Scott?

Attachments

• FRFdiver.jpg
    FRFdiver.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 30
  • UPSDiver.jpg
    UPSDiver.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 31
39.5 ACRES? :eyecrazy:

I can do it in 39!

Maybe IndyScott will chime in here soon. How much room do you need Scott?

OK you win.

Glad to see you report in again. Are you still planning on coming?? Are you still interested in bringing a turkey and a fryer?? John and I were talking yesterday about mentioning that to you..

OK you win.

Glad to see you report in again. Are you still planning on coming?? Are you still interested in bringing a turkey and a fryer?? John and I were talking yesterday about mentioning that to you..

Oh yes, I will be there for sure but am still hoping that Scott can make it. It just won't be the same without him and Brian both!

I could bring the turker and fryer but I would hate to take away from all the vegies, cookies and chips that will already be there :no. And not to mention the "Cobbler.":eyebrow:

Plus; I don't know if I will have room for it. I don't have as large of a bunkhouse as you have. :D

Attachments

• Copy of Mar08cargo (2).JPG
    Copy of Mar08cargo (2).JPG
    44 KB · Views: 29
OK you win.

Gilboa Is "East bound and down"!!
But I don't no if I can get there.

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom