Fusion Review Part I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry William.....I dont think its going to make it for your trip...Whites has a "No Drop Ship Policy" and are very strict. They denied my request to have it in time for your trip...I sent another email asking again to reconsider and look like the Hero, but we will see....Fingers crossed!

Again I want to apologize for this, combined with the late shipping on the original suit due to a "Sick Whites Shipper" that held up the order almost 2 weeks and this....I feel really bad :( Im trying though....sometimes there is nothing we can do

The L/XL suit finally came in. Fits much better than the S/M. A lot more bulk but much more comfortable. Can't wait to dive it. Thanks for the great service Mike.

Dove it today. The bulk didn't make much of an impact. Still have the lycra piling issue after just one dive.

Have you looked at the bottom of your plate, skyjunky? Is there something irregular or jagged there?

I've got about thirty or so dives on my Fusion now, and no wear from the plate or the harness. The only wear I'm showing is where I was scooching around on limestone getting in and out of caves in Florida. I know fdog didn't have any pilling under his plate, either, because he put up pictures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom