V-16 question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brihno

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a mares v16 first stage; my question is: can the reg be changed from a yoke to DIN valve configuration?

Yes, Mares produces a 300bar DIN fitting that fits the 22/32/42/16 series. The same unit fits them all, but does not fit the 12 or R2 models. Those two regs use a different unit.

Installation is a simple procedure, and takes only a few minutes.

I have installed the "universal" DIN fitting on my V42 and V16 regs, and am very happy with the results.

Greg Barlow

thanks greg. Do you think scubatoys sells the part?

I'm sure if Scubatoys doesn't have the part un stock, they can order it for you in no time... As long as Mares still have some... Give them a call to find out!:coffee:

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response, Phil and I were in sales meetings last week through this weekend. Greg is correct. I see you are from South Oregon. Would you like me to recommend a local retailer that may have these in stock?

Best regards,

I did not know anyone around here carried Mares; if you can recommend a shop I will certainly consider using them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom