Friday May 23rd, 2008 DWnDD!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Join the Beach Crabs on our Monthly Ditch Work N Dive Day!

This trip is going to be on 3 wrecks in 3 dives!

Boat: Sunfish
Departs: 7:00am
Destination: 3 Wrecks (Depending on conditions)
Cost: $110

Please RSVP below. This is very important if dive conditions, or details changes.

Thank you,
Rick

Last edited:
I'm not going but i know from experience it is CASH!

Looking forward to it, what form of payment do they take on the boat?

I am chartering the boat, so, I take cash. I don't have a way to run credit cards, but, I am working on that as we speak. Maybe the next trip.

ok, I need help finding a good excuse to ditch my 3rd friday in a row at work.

Any ideas?

Going diving? :D

When I need a day off, my work always ask me if I am going diving, before I tell them a reason. Got them trained:rofl3:

Rick

I am chartering the boat, so, I take cash. I don't have a way to run credit cards, but, I am working on that as we speak. Maybe the next trip.

Rick

Awesome, Looking forward to it. First wreck dive for me.

Rick

look into pay pal that would be nice and easy

Cody, find an excuse....( work on saturday and sunday! ) I'm looking to go on this one!!

Rickster what's the cut off day ? I don't see on the site whether they carry nitrox or not? any chance at getting their air quality report?

thanks

Just another Rookie question, I sent Rickster a PM on this, but I think he's busy right now.

Ok, I've been certified for about a month, got about 10 dives under my book right now.

I've been doing a little research and it seems like wreck diving is a little different from just plain old beach dives. Do boats ever have problems letting on rookies, such as myself, with only a few dives under their belts?

I'm in! Already got a dental appointment!.... er I mean a day off!

Just another Rookie question, I sent Rickster a PM on this, but I think he's busy right now.

Ok, I've been certified for about a month, got about 10 dives under my book right now.

I've been doing a little research and it seems like wreck diving is a little different from just plain old beach dives. Do boats ever have problems letting on rookies, such as myself, with only a few dives under their belts?

To penetrate a wreck, you need to be trained, otherwise, just hover around it and look... then book your wreck class when we get back!

So, I've never been on this boat, what do we need? Do they fill on board or do we need to bring multiple tanks? From the pix, I'm guessing we can't sleep on the boat! What time do we get back?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom