Local San Diego Dive T Shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jellyfish66

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi

Am flying out next week and have been tasked by my buddy in UK to find some locally branded South Cal/SanDiego dive Tshirts. Do dive shops do their own shop branded ones?? Where can I get some? Staying in Gaslamp

Aquatech Dive Center in Barrio Logan (just east of downtown/Gaslamp) has some nice looking dark blue shirts with their logo in gold (diving helmet guy).

I think that San Diego Underwater Adventures (SDUA) has logo'ed shirts as well.

SDUA Home Page

They are about 1.5-2 mi from Ocean Enterprises in Kearney Mesa.

Where are you diving, and when?

Diving on Monday at La Jolla/Marine Room and I think Yukon Thursday but not sure if I have guide for Tues or Weds. Thats if i haven't been put off by Monday's adventures!!!!

Aquatech Dive Center in Barrio Logan (just east of downtown/Gaslamp) has some nice looking dark blue shirts with their logo in gold (diving helmet guy).

Ditto cninsd's comment. Aquatech does have some good looking shirts and it is only a short taxi ride from the Gaslamp area.

1800 Logan Ave
San Diego, CA 92113
(619) 237-1800

San Diego Diving - SCUBA Divers Gear & Equipment Southern California - SCUBA Dive San Diego with Aqua Tech Dive Center

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom