Favorite training spots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whelp, Frank is there every day pretty much without fail. and I'm there every day for at least the next couple of weeks to finish some work. No big deal to just show up and dive. Unless he's training someone, Ed's usually at the shop and not the quarry.

Cool. I was just going by what it said on the waivers we signed this weekend at the fundies class. Glad to hear you can just show up. Thanks.

Cool. I was just going by what it said on the waivers we signed this weekend at the fundies class. Glad to hear you can just show up. Thanks.

It's getting close to jump time for them, so if you don't see him at the quarry, check the campground at the far end of the road. He's at one or the other 99% of the time, and even if he isn't, I am and can call him for you. In the next week, It'll be wide open anyway.

You might try Cristal Lake in Newton Ctr. I know there is a swimmers beach on the west side used my the MDC??

Cheers,

Brian D.

For those that are interested... we have been diving at the quarry the past couple of wed nights...

Show up around 6:00, in the water anywhere between 6:30, 7:00, 8:00 (we are not too strict on the schedule) :)

We typically leave around 8:30 - 9:00

Grill available, so bring something to cook.. Prom dress is optional!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom