Dive Trip Report - Kaimana Divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm running a special this summer for all non-current PADI instructors. Free refresher course at Sharks Cove, June 1 (Sunday). See if you can make it Universal Diver and we can spend hours working on your fin-pivot skills.

I'm all red from all the good vibes on the board, oh wait that's just my sunburn from this weekend!

G

Lisa, yep, you're right, that was me!!! Had a great time going out with you guys that day! I am so happy I FINALLY got to do the YO and San Pedro! Over 100 dives, and that was my first time on those wrecks! Just goes to show that no matter how much you dive here, there is always something new to see!!!

Thnx for the report

I'm running a special this summer for all non-current PADI instructors. Free refresher course at Sharks Cove, June 1 (Sunday). See if you can make it Universal Diver and we can spend hours working on your fin-pivot skills.

I'm all red from all the good vibes on the board, oh wait that's just my sunburn from this weekend!

G

Gabe,

I'll see what I can do about the 1st. I really, REALLY need to get out there and dive. I've been submerged in my new job and although it is financially doing well, it sure sucks all my time.

I'm opening a new shop at the Royal Hawaiian this Friday and that's all that we've been doing. I don't know if things will be settled down by the first but we'll see.

Thanks for running your 'special' for me. Actually, I'm current, I'm just dry.

Chris

Wow , sure sure looks like you had a good time...
Aloha
Roger

Thanks for the report...looks like I need to look up Gabe next time I'm on Oahu!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom