Check this out: Red Sea Explorers dive to 180m (590ft) on the wreck of the Yolanda

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ben.mcgeever

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

Check this out, Faisal and Oxana on the Red Sea Explorers boat just did a 590ft dive to the wreck of the Yolanda, video was shot with the CSI

Red Sea Explorers - 180 meter Dive on Yolanda

Congratulations to them on a successful dive.

Make sure you watch the video to see Faisal's monkey diving emerge even on a dive like this. :)

The reason I picked the X over the other scooters out there was video's like this one which show a scooter pulling a diver with multiple bottles with ease....that and the CSI option....
Yarg

I have been diving with these guys for 3 years and I will be going again this August!

Red Sea Explorers RULE!!!

Amazing dive -- among other things, that there was that much ambient light that deep!

A week on the MV Tala has been on my wish list for a couple of years, and I hoping to make it a reality in 2009.

You wont regret it... Its very comfortable... food is great, the crew are very nice...

Incredible. Simply amazing.

That is a ridiculous dive. Congrats to all involved.

Back
Top Bottom