Show us your favorite shots!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sponge at Finger Reef, Aruba
French Angel, Cozumel
Swim-through, Cozumel

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 98
Dendronotusiris.jpg

Dendronotus iris nudibranch from Marineland yesterday. I saw it sitting there looking like an airplane and kept telling myself that one of these shots better come out good. :)

Fantastic colors, Max.

I had one of those "this better come out" moments with a dendronotus iris too. In my case I spent long minutes waiting for the thing to go after a tube anemone. It's hard to time it with a point-n-shoot, because of the shutter lag ... so I was hoping. Well, I got the shot ... but the stupid thing missed the anemone ... :shakehead:

P1010018-1.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Love the shark image Clay !!!

IMG_0003e.jpg
divers.jpg
IMG_0031e.jpg

Brilliant photo Bob!!!

I've always loved the ocean and I just recently got my certification. I took this pic of my friend, Justin on our first scuba adventure.

sharks-1.jpg

Almost everyone I show this too, thinks it's real. I took it with my pentax optio s10 (no flash) + a dicapac pouch + a little photoshop...

I've always loved the ocean and I just recently got my certification. I took this pic of my friend, Justin on our first scuba adventure.

sharks-1.jpg

Almost everyone I show this too, thinks it's real. I took it with my pentax optio s10 (no flash) + a dicapac pouch + a little photoshop...

You don't need photoshop to get a shot like that... :p

Back
Top Bottom