Vancouver, BC - Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I live in Vancouver near UBC and started diving here in April, although we've escaped to the Sunshine coast for a lot of dives.

Peter

Hi,

add me to the list. I'm new to Vancouver and cold water diving, but I just bought this dry suit and need to get my money's worth. I'm based in Burnaby...got not wheels but.

Michael

Hello,
Could you add me to the list, been diving in the Vancouver area for the last year and a half, interested more in night dives for most weeknights and maybe the odd Sunday. Trying the get away from Porteau Cove and Whytecliff Park and back to the Indian Arm dive sites.

hi mini pinny,me branchris,had a good time last dive,interesed in honing my compass,bouyancy skills,maybe next time we could try wytecliff/coper cove or somewhere else,Ill bring something to eat and maybe we could leave a little earlier.Remember when I lost my weight pocket @ kelvin,well an instructor at the edge found it last sun.,I picked it up on mon. forgot to get instructors name,could have been the hour and half trip from surrey in rush hour that made me forget.anyway,I worked dayshift today,had a coarse to go to,sick ,yesterday and right now,slight flu,hope it goes away soon,contact you sooon for a dive branchris

hi mini pinny,me branchris,had a good time last dive,interesed in honing my compass,bouyancy skills,maybe next time we could try wytecliff/coper cove or somewhere else,Ill bring something to eat and maybe we could leave a little earlier.Remember when I lost my weight pocket @ kelvin,well an instructor at the edge found it last sun.,I picked it up on mon. forgot to get instructors name,could have been the hour and half trip from surrey in rush hour that made me forget.anyway,I worked dayshift today,had a coarse to go to,sick ,yesterday and right now,slight flu,hope it goes away soon,contact you sooon for a dive branchris

Thata was Jim that found your weight.

I was on the same dive :) (Different Buddy though)

Hi there,

I've been diving in the Vancouver area since 2002 (mostly with the UBC AquaSoc), but am trying to get back into diving after a couple years off.

I work shift work in health care, so I often have random week days off. Looking for buddies that can dive on weekdays, especially.

Dave

Hi, I've dove around here in the past and am slowly getting back into it after a few years off. I am also trying to put a website together to tell others (non-BC divers) all about diving here. I think it is beautiful here above and below the water and think we should be promoting BC more as a dive destination.

I'd love some input from members of this board if you're interested. Dive reviews, dive shop reviews, ideas, west coast scuba art, pictures, etc.

I also hope to meet up for more dives once I can get away from this computer!

Cheers - safe and happy diving everyone.

I live downtown vancouver, not certified but have taken the dives, just didnt graduate.
Looking for good dive shops to get certified. input welcomed!

Back
Top Bottom