6th Annual ScubaBoard Birthday & Fossiling Beach Bash! June 21, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too bad... It's always nice to get away from the "fresh water holes in the Florida earth"... And, I hear you are in need of some salt water refreshment these days :14:

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

(er....)

Oh wait , that's David...He is DA FOOL , you know :D :rofl3:

Jean

Saltwater seems to have this odd effect on me. It makes me want to drink.........

Saltwater seems to have this odd effect on me. It makes me want to drink.........

And the problem with that is................?

Just came back and saw that this is this weekend - still havent asked the missus if we are on our way or not.... We are both kind of under the weather with colds at the moment, so that might play into it.

Do we have a list of what everyone is bringing so that some of us later to the party can work out what we are doing? Putting it up on the first post might help! :wink:

Wish I could be there.
Looks to be a great time again, I just have too much going on right now. (but that's kind of a good thing)

Whoa........................I forgot that the Bash was this Saturday! I will be meeting losttravelerfl to do a yak dive at 8:00 am. What do ya'll want me to bring?:D

i updated the first post with the assistance of my beautiful wife who helped comb the thread.. I can't believe the absolute lack of time I have to concentrate on SB and diving right now!!! Soooo here is the list of eats and drinks as follows:

cardzard - nothing listed
cbulla - nothing listed
cigami - nothing listed
CoolTech - water and sodas
cvascel - nothing listed
Diver_11 - nothing listed
Gabrielle - nothing listed
kchFL - black bean dip, avocado hummus & a batch of brownies
krawdaddy - nothing listed (can somebody please tell him there is not going to be any fried turkey??)
livi20 -
ReefGuy - nothing listed
stu_in_fl - nothing listed
scuba_jenny - possibly caramel corn

------

I'm reading this right? No fried turkey? If so, then I'll bring some fried chicken.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom