100' Vis on Conch Wall Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Gary

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Today was one of the best condition dives I've been on this year. Guided some divers on Conch Wall and the visibility was over 100'. Don't get days like that too often, but it looks like we hit the jack-pot today. Lots of fish life and great vis, I love living here.

Good Diving,

We are going to Alligator Sunday, I hope for the same

Today was one of the best condition dives I've been on this year. Guided some divers on Conch Wall and the visibility was over 100'. Don't get days like that too often, but it looks like we hit the jack-pot today. Lots of fish life and great vis, I love living here.

Good Diving,

Now your just teasing us Gary!

Looking forward to diving with you again in July during the Invade the Keys event, hopefully the conditions will be similar then.

Thanks for the update!

Adrian

Are there mooring balls on Conch Wall or do you just anchor in the sand? Is there somewhere numbers are posted for dive sites in Key Largo/Islamorada that don't have balls?

Good Diving,

You dive?

Thanks for the report Capt, Those days on that wall for that kind of vis are numbered but glad you guys had a hundred, Ive settled for a bit less

We dove conch reef today and had at least 80 feet of blue water

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom