Mask Leak Sealant, buy 1 get one FREE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just wanted to give some of you a great deal on this great product!! So this is buy one get one free till the end of the month!!!

If your tired of having to shave your stubble or facial hair, have deep smile lines, tired of looking for that "perfect mask" that will seal against your face....try this!! It wont stick to you, only to the mask when applied to the mask and creates a watertight seal to keep you dry and not having to clear your mask all the time

Mask Leak Sealant

Is there something special we need to do, to get this pricing? I haven't tried MLS but if there's a chance it will allow me to use my favorite mask again... :)

I went on and went up to the part of the process where it asks for payment but it was still charging full price plus 9.34 for shipping... (ouch... UPS has got to be nuts to charge that much to ship a teeny box from IL to OH... boggle)

Help?

Just wanted to give some of you a great deal on this great product!! So this is buy one get one free till the end of the month!!!

If your tired of having to shave your stubble or facial hair, have deep smile lines, tired of looking for that "perfect mask" that will seal against your face....try this!! It wont stick to you, only to the mask when applied to the mask and creates a watertight seal to keep you dry and not having to clear your mask all the time

Mask Leak Sealant

Place the order boss! Just put in the comments box that you want the freebie!

Also, you will not be charged the shipping cost that you are presented, it's generally a high estimate displayed on the site. Orders are processed manually to avoid over/under charges on shipping.

Like Frank said, just order it. I will put 2 in the envelope when I ship it to you. Also, shipping on that item is about $3 :wink: The estimators are high on some items because they cant adjust for sizing or items that weigh lower than 1lb....

You will like this product and it will allow you to use your favorite mask again :D Thats why we started selling it...its the only one that actually does what it says, and only available here at DRIS

Cool, thanks! I'm putting my order in now. :) I would have put it in sooner but when I subscribed to this thread I must have set it to notify me weekly instead of as soon as someone replied... :)

OK, got my mask sealant. Only $2 shipping, more than fair, tks.

No instructions on the jar....just smear a light coat around the entire rim of the skirt?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom