Instructor training internships Phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi im going to phuket this november to do a PADI insructor internship (currently AOW) and am still un decided on which dive centre to do it with. Ive been looking at Scuba Cat IDC centre on patong beach they are a 5 star centre and offer a job placement service afterwards. Has anyone heard of them before/ done any courses with them etc?
Ive been to phuket before and loved it so this is my main reason for choosing phuket over other parts of thailand to do the course

Im also considering doing my training on koh tao as the island seems to be pretty much set up for diving with a vast choice of dive centres and like minded people etc.....anyone have any suggestions on where would be best? recommend any good dive centres ?

Thank you for any help

Matt

HI Mark

I havent heard of that one but i am looking to take my divemasters (PADI) on Phi Phi beg of Dec with Blueview divers, I have never been to thailand before so all new to me. I was recommended Mermaid dive school (Dive jobs - Scuba diving internships Pattaya Thailand divemaster training) in Pattaya by a dive instructor who we met on Boracay Island but really fancy some island life. With mermaids they guarantee work placements after you have passed as well. I emailed the guy there and he seems a top bloke.

Good luck and hope all goes well

Nikki

Hi im going to phuket this november to do a PADI insructor internship (currently AOW) and am still un decided on which dive centre to do it with.
Thank you for any help
Matt

Phuket is an excellent place to do your training. November to May are THE best months of the year for both shore and boat diving too so that is a big plus.
A very well organized and professional CDC Center is Sea Fun Divers with shops in the Le Meridien Hotel and Kata Thani Resort.

:D

I second the recommendation for sea fun divers. Like bowmouth said professional and well organized. A great time as well. In November you will do all your training right at the Le Meridian. Makes life easy having the classroom,pool and open water training all right there. Did my IDC with them last December. Great time of year to do it. Just got back from doing a few specialties with them for my MSDT. Check em out at seafundivers.com

One of the Course Directors working with Seafun is Bent Posejpal from Siam Dive 'n Sail. We highly recommend him not only for his professionalism but also for his down to earth friendly personality. Most of our Instructors have been trained by him.

For info on Bent and his courses you can check out:
http://igotbent.com

Wishing you all the best with your future in the Industry.

Chantal

One of the Course Directors working with Seafun is Bent Posejpal from Siam Dive 'n Sail. We highly recommend him not only for his professionalism but also for his down to earth friendly personality. Most of our Instructors have been trained by him.

For info on Bent and his courses you can check out:
http://igotbent.com

Wishing you all the best with your future in the Industry.

Chantal

I agree wholeheartedly.

Bent is possibly one of the best Course Directors I have had the pleasure to work with.

110% professional, knowledgable and the after-IE party is a real killer!!
03.gif

Hi Mik nice to see you here on SB! Yup, Mona is an institution and personally for selfish reasons I am pleased she has opted for another Industry instead and opened the Tappas and Wine Bar. It is nice to mull over the diving of the day with the guys in the Industry whilst indulging some good food and wine.

Thanks for the replies.....will check out the recommended dive centres and hopefully i can come to a decision

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom