Favorite Scuba Related Movie?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is your favorite scuba related movie? ( I tried a search for this but didn't find much).

Open Water.

It would have made a great training video if it was shorter.

Terry

OPEN WATER....definitely a comedy and I rooted for the sharks!
THE CAVE was another funny one...cool scifi dive stuff!

I love THE ABYSS, THE BIG BLUE, and THE DEEP!

I can't forget JAWS of course..."u go into the cage...cage goes into the water...shark is in the water...Our Shark!"

ENJOY!
Carolyn:sharks:

I'd go for "The Deep" and "The Abyss" though Jessica Alba sure made "Into the Blue" a contender!

As far as "documentaries" go, check out "Blue Water, White Death" which recently was re-released, this time on DVD.

As far as "documentaries" go, check out "Blue Water, White Death" which recently was re-released, this time on DVD.

I got to watch that with Stan Waterman at the Georgia Dive Show last year! I picked up my copy a little while ago! Awesome flick! It's definitely amazing how far we have come with our understanding of sharks!

Carolyn:sharks:

Open Water.

It would have made a great training video if it was shorter.

Terry

I only liked it for the gratuitous nudity!:D

The Deep is what inspired me to diving, it took a while before I was physically fit enough to do it, but it still was the catalyst!

The Abyss is very cool, and an occasional grab off of my DVD shelf!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom