Long wait

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

supernix

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am going crazy waiting for my pool classes and actual open water dive.
I don't know if it is just me but I registered for class on the 8th then they said next class on 29th which at that time I was so happy to actually be sitting in class working toward my goal to become scuba certified. I did not actually think about the fact that was going to be almost a whole month till the next class.
I bet I have been to that store almost 2 times a week since that day. Ok maybe more like 3. Hey who is counting.
Anyway currently I am going through symptoms that much resemble oxygen deprivation.
I am so looking forward to finally getting this all behind me and joining the ranks of scuba divers. But EVERY day seems like it is taking forever. The only thing that has helped the fever subside is going to Devils Fork State Park and snorkeling. But it is almost like watching someone eat when your hungry. You snorkel here and there and time to time you see a passing boat loaded with scuba gear and divers headed out to explore the bottom.
Ah that panic is setting in again. Don't know what I will do, but I will try and find something to take my mind off it.

It will be here before you know it. Just spend every waking hour on scubaboard until then.

I feel your pain...I live less than 2 miles from GREAT shore dives, yet I work on an offshore oil rig for 28 days at a time. Scubaboard keeps me sane...that and calling dive buddies!

you could always get in your gear, fill up the bathtub, sit in it, and watch blue planet... :)

Back
Top Bottom