GBR Liveaboard in Sept-Mike Ball?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbright

New
Reaction score
Hi all-
My husband and I are new to this board and planning a trip to Cairns and Pt Douglas this September for some GBR diving. We've heard great things about Mike Ball's liveaboard, but are having trouble contacting him to check availability. We've sent inquiries via their website, direct e-mail and even tried calling their toll free US # and can't get anyone to respond. Any one else had this trouble? Is there someone that has used them before that knows the best way to contact his operation?
Thanks!

wow - that doesnt sound like mike ball at all

oh hang on... when did you conact them? i remember something last week about a major cable being cut and it shut down queensland electronically. on the news i saw email, atms and eftpos was down

I don't know about the communication problems but I believe almity because they are a first class operation. I dived with them last September and it was great. Try them again they won't disappoint.

I sent an inquiry re availability for November back in Feb/March via email and never heard back. We changed plans so I never tried again...

Hello... I work in reservations at Mike Ball Dive Expeditions and I am sorry to hear about your troubles getting through...and very concerned. Unfortunately in a world of junk mail and spam filters our replies can (and do!) get filtered out, which is very frustrating as we work hard here to ensure that all enquiries are responded to as quickly as possible. I will look into possible technical issues with our toll free number.

Thank you Beth and Almity for your words of support!!

Thanks for all the responses, we've got everything ironed out now. I should give a big thanks to Joel at divethereef.com. He was very helpful in getting out booking and his site is very informative to anyone visiting the Cairns/Pt. Douglas area.

We can't wait for our dives this Sept!

Another happy Mike Ball customer here... they are first class!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom