Top 10 MUST DO Keys dives....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Definately the Thunderbolt!!! I did that last November with Capt. Hooks and I', hoping to do it again this November! (when you gonna be there?)

I love the Benwood, and the Speigel Grove the Duane and Eagle are on the list (Capt. Gary, KeyLargoBrent expect some emails soon, it's getting closer!)

I'm also going to try to get on the Busch down off Big Pine. (and maybe if that dang Vendenberg get's down!!!)

Where's Secret Garden? are there mooring balls? Does anyone have numbers that they'd share? Always looking for somewhere new. Thanks. (and someone mentioned Victory Wall? where's that?)

Dang it
tounge.gif
I have lived here way to long and I still can't get out to that reef...... Not that I have not tried but the boats always have some reason or another that keeps me from getting there. Dang it!!!!!
Lucky you:D that is suposed to be one of the top notch reefs in the Upper Keys, Due to the distance of the reef NO ONE wants to go out to it so it is full of life and beautiful. Lucky You:D DANG IT!!!! :D

Which one do you mean Becky? We go to Carysfort twice a week on the new schedule.

Check it out Silent World: Dive Schedule

The Benwood was good today, pod of dolphins swam right past me. Viz was beeter than usual too. Nice big bull shark out on banana reef as well, he seems to be getting a bit more used to divers and hangs around for a bit longer than he used to. As long as he doesnt get TOO interested.

The Spiegel is good at the moment too, nice big turtle on it that is eating everything up!

Where's Secret Garden? are there mooring balls? Does anyone have numbers that they'd share? Always looking for somewhere new. Thanks. (and someone mentioned Victory Wall? where's that?)

Secret Garden is right off Islamorada. It's a patch reef that is loaded with fish and colorful corals. It's also known as Rocky Top. I've got the numbers and if you'd give us a call as the shop I'll share them.

Victory Reef or Ledge is again off Islamorada. Victory got it's name as there is a sand patch in the shape of a V in about 45'. As you move out to around 60' there is a ledge that drops off at a 30 degree angle to around 95'. Nice fish life and coral formations. Again just give me a call and I'll get the numbers for you.

Good Diving,

Definately the Thunderbolt!!! I did that last November with Capt. Hooks and I', hoping to do it again this November! (when you gonna be there?)

I love the Benwood, and the Speigel Grove the Duane and Eagle are on the list (Capt. Gary, KeyLargoBrent expect some emails soon, it's getting closer!)

I'm also going to try to get on the Busch down off Big Pine. (and maybe if that dang Vendenberg get's down!!!)

Hey Ben,

Yep the wrecks are great around here. Yesterday was the first time in over two weeks that we were able to get back on the Duane. Currents were keeping the mooring balls underwater, so in other words ripping.

As you know we don't have a set schedule but let the first customer who calls set the dives. Works out really well. Here' a link to our on-line calendar. WebCalendar
Soon you'll be able to book your dive on-line with our new on-line dive reservation system.

See you soon....

Good Diving,

Secret Garden .... about 20 ft. depth reef. Tons of fish including rays, moray, sharks and even a small pod of dolphin came by!

And I thought I dive there was an exception. Nice to know it's a great dive most anytime. Here's a video I made of my dive for those who are interested:

YouTube - Dive Secret Garden, Key Largo

Oh great Chris. you keep this up I'm going to have to go deeper in debt and have to ask Becky to put me up for another keys trip.

LOL! We are finally having a period of no wind and less current on the wrecks. Summer is in full swing!

One of our customers (and his students) saw a manta ray last week. We didnt believe him and told him it was probably a stingray, but he emailed us the pictures!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom