Destin Megadive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You suck. (Not really) My house has been sitting doing nothing since the end of last September. PM with your realtor's name.

Did you make it down to Venice?

I second that about the need for a realtor, we have had my Dad's place on the market now about 5 months and not one offer. Just a few lookers, not even a nibble on an offer!

Oh, well as long as it is there I still have a place to stay this weekend! I will be leaving here hopefully by 10am. Want to get in early enough to go to the store need some food for the weekend. Hope to be there by 7pm at the latest.

Cindy

I hope everyone has a great time!! I wish I could join you but I just couldn't get everything lined up to be there. I am looking forward to some great reports. :)

I still plan to be there, looks like this is maybe a "MiniDive" group has gone down in size.

To be honest I do not look forward to having to drag my tank and gear through that awful sand especially in the heat. By golly there better be some of you there after I drive 8 1/2 hours to get there too!

Doesn't matter to me if we don't have enough to do the cook out part, I would much prefer an in door, airconditioned meal. Seafood preferably.

So far I am seeing we have 3 respondees, where is our guru "yoda"? Please don't say you won't be there.

KchFla are you still coming? I really would like to meet you, we had some good chats a while back. I lost track over the last year and did not know you had moved. Sorry to hear that, I really am looking forward to meeting all of the Scubaboarders,, some of you never have met me and some have.

Oh, well I am planning to leave here 9am (8am Destin time) should be there between 4-5pm Destin time. Pending on traffic and need for pit stops.

I am bit nervous driving too, my last trip in June to my sisters I lost tread on a tire at 70 mph ended in the median of I-20 and after getting the tire situation changed out. I was about 1 hour from home and had to go 45-50 mph due to the doughnut size tire. Anyway I was just about 2.5 miles from home and I hit a deer! Finished destroying the front end of my car with that. It is all repaired and all is well, insurance covered it. Now, I get to drive it on the highway again, oh fun.

Well need to go gotta get packing! Dive gear is already done. Now for me and my stuff.

Cindy

The link to the calendar doesn't seem to be working. But if you click on the calendar link you can get to it that way.

I plan on being there. The gear is in the car and I'm finishing up some laundry. I probably won't be getting in until 10 pm cst. Have to work half the day and then have an appointment at 1:00.

Cindy don't be afraid of the interstate. At the beginning of the month I drove 15 hours up to Va and 15 hours back. Long but uneventful both days.

Had the same problem with the calendar. Couldn't get it to open. Was able to use the toolbar to get in and I am added to the calendar.

Not afraid of the interstate, more those deer that appear out of nowhere! I just had the luck of the draw that day, how many people can not only damage the front left of their car and in less than 2 hours damage it again from the mid hood over to the right side!! Lucky me!

Car is now 100% never would know from looking at it that ever happened. I will be getting things in the car and out soon. I need to make two stops here to take care of some business that I did not know about. So, I am still shooting for 9 but may be closer to 9:30. I have no big deadline for any particular reason, other than meeting up tommorrow am.

See Ya soon!

I had planned to come, but I learned last week that I have to go out of town on business for 3 days, and I am tired of being a road warrior. Uggh. Have fun...wish I could be there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom