Coral Street

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pictures from our Coral Street dive are up at http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/dwashbur/Coral%20Street%208-8-08/
At least 3 kinds of rockfish, a little kelpfish, two or three kinds of perch, half a dozen kinds of crabs, I lost count of the varieties of nudibranchs, a playful seal, even a school of tiny tubesnouts - this was an incredible dive and an incredible site. I'd suggest it for one of the M&G dives. We won't be able to make any of those; sadly, we'll be leaving town to head back to Idaho around the fourth.

Pictures from our Coral Street dive are up at dwashbur/Coral Street 8-8-08 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At least 3 kinds of rockfish, a little kelpfish, two or three kinds of perch, half a dozen kinds of crabs, I lost count of the varieties of nudibranchs, a playful seal, even a school of tiny tubesnouts - this was an incredible dive and an incredible site. I'd suggest it for one of the M&G dives. We won't be able to make any of those; sadly, we'll be leaving town to head back to Idaho around the fourth.

Great shots Dave! I still have not been diving at Coral Street but I really want to try it sometime. That's too bad you two won't be here for the M&G. I was hoping to get in a dive with you guys before you left. I'll be diving Monterey tomorrow and the 24th, so maybe we'll still get a chance. :D

Maybe it's time to plan another Meet & Greet at Coral Street. :eyebrow:

It's probably my favorite dive site inside Monterey Bay. Even for newbie divers, there's a lot to see without going deep.
Dan,

I would love to do that dive again, if you organize another dive. That was really nice, and I had a great time. I might talk Merrill into it again. Merrill???

I am actually hoping that Dannobee will offer his services for the September M&G - perhaps to lead a Saturday dive at Coral Street since it seems to be a crowd pleaser!

:D Whaddya say Danno?? :D

Anyone know what max depth obtainable at Coral Street is? I should add within a decently long kick...or while scootering.

I hit 80ish while on my scooter off Coral Street. About 15 minutes out.

Jonathan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom