http://www.diveheart.org/

Matt The AquaMan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow Matt.

I just learned of your adventure this morning while looking for information for a buddy who has a disablility who is interested in diving. I just read this whole thread. I learned a lot, and I am very happy for you.

I want my buddy to read this whole thread also, so he will have no doubt at all he can also scuba.

Thanks a lot Matt and everyone who has helped Matt.

Matt Johnston's team has compiled a dive manual as the blueprint for others to dive while ventilator dependent. The manual is available here: Ocean Opportunity Bookstore - Lulu.com

The forward is by John Chatterton.

The manual will also be available on Matthew Johnston : Diving a Dream sometime over the next couple of days.

Thanks for your contineud support!

Way to go Matt! What a great resource. Just ordered our copy online and will expect you to sign it for us when we see you!
Love ya, Jill Heinerth and Robert McClellan

www.RebreatherPro.com

Hey Jill, I am glad you like the resource. Oh, and how and the heck am I supposed to autograph it. I don't think I can write with a pen in my mouth. I'll need to think about it. LOL

It looks like I will need to get a stamp with my signature on it.

Take Care your buddy,

Matt

Matt-
You are going to have to design some way of signing your autograph because you are becoming pretty darn famous! A new challenge--We'll have to work on this together.
Jill and Robert

Famous? I don't know about that. You are the famous one. I'm just a guy that likes to dive. I'll figure out a way to sign a copy for you.

Take care,

Matt

WOW, I'm so glad that I have just read all about you here. Matt...you are a truly inspirational guy. With your supporters' help your dream is made possible. You are indeed very fortunate. I am very happy for you!

A little bit about us...

My fiance and I, who are hard of hearing/deaf respectively, are very lucky to have a wonderful, supportive dive club that help us out to make our dives fun and safe. Without them we wouldn't know where to turn to for fun times because we both love diving.

All the best, Matt

Hi Matt and Everyone else,

It's great to see other divers with a disability, as a long time tech diver and relatively short time wheelie (about 5 years now) it's good to see I'm not the only one diving with a minor inconvenience (I'm sure the dive operators don't see it as minor always but thats not my problem).

Hope to see some of you diving down here (anywhere from Brisbane to Cairns usually)

Craig

Back
Top Bottom