The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's hard to believe but Docksiders was there in the morning and gone by lunchtime a few weekends ago :(

Is Docksiders the Deli next to Pirate Divers????

Say it isn't so! C R A P that'll mean a PB&J SI.

We'll be diving with Kev on the 7th and with Pelican on the 6th. We'll give a wave to you Scubaboarder's on Kev's boat Saturday!! :wavey:

I wonder if that Miami guy that doesn't exist will be on the boat Sunday????

Rumor has it that the first person to post a report from yesterday gets a free dive trip, right, Kev?:wink:

Hey thanks so much for carrying the day with the pics man! I had strobe trouble, so sadly have none to post. I had alot of fun diving with you too!

Is Docksiders the Deli next to Pirate Divers????

Say it isn't so! C R A P that'll mean a PB&J SI.

Tig, I'm so sorry but that's the one. I loved that place as well and it ALWAYS seemed busy on Saturday's pre or post dive. But I guess they weren't covering their costs :(

We'll be diving with Kev on the 7th and with Pelican on the 6th. We'll give a wave to you Scubaboarder's on Kev's boat Saturday!! :wavey:

I wonder if that Miami guy that doesn't exist will be on the boat Sunday????

I guess I have to apologize again for snagging Kev's boat for both morning and afternoon on Saturday the 6th because I like you Michiganiacs :wink:

Tig, I'm so sorry but that's the one. I loved that place as well and it ALWAYS seemed busy on Saturday's pre or post dive. But I guess they weren't covering the their costs :(

I guess I have to apologize again for snagging Kev's boat for both morning and afternoon on Saturday the 6th because I like you Michiganiacs :wink:

Are you going to dive with me in FLL at some point :(

Are you going to dive with me in FLL at some point :(

Sure. The grapevine says you're headed back for Labor Day weekend along with Jim (Puffer) so what's the game plan for Saturday August 30th?? I can probably squeeze in a morning or afternoon trip because Sunday is out and I'm already booked for all day tech stuff on Monday (Labor Day).

Sure. The grapevine says you're headed back for Labor Day weekend along with Jim (Puffer) so what's the game plan for Saturday August 30th?? I can probably squeeze in a morning or afternoon trip because Sunday is out and I'm already booked for for all day tech stuff on Monday (Labor Day).

Don't know about Saturday, I'll have to talk to Chip. Sunday we're doing am dives closer to Casa De Speed so he won't miss football.

Don't know about Saturday, I'll have to talk to Chip. Sunday we're doing am dives closer to Casa De Speed so he won't miss football.

Yep, I saw the ADII plan for Sunday a.m. but I just can't do it. Saturday is my opening for that weekend right now. How about you and I make some Saturday plans and we'll let Chip know he can join us :D

Tig, I'm so sorry but that's the one. I loved that place as well and it ALWAYS seemed busy on Saturday's pre or post dive. But I guess they weren't covering their costs :(

Its all good. It just means there will be more SB'rs at the Marina that Saturday. How could that be a bad thing??

What I really mean is.... bring me chocolate and all will be forgiven!! :D

Michiganiacs are cool because after diving in our coldness, FL is a piece of cake. :D
Its the Floridians who dive dry in the winter that confuse me. :confused:

Anyway, having now experienced the legend of Underwater Explorers, I can unequivocally add my voice to the hundreds, thousands, millions (ok, maybe not millions) of posters singing the praises of Kevin and his outfit.

It was great diving with you guys on Tuesday. Jon - definitely let me know when you're back in town again to dive! Enjoy the rest of your vacation. Kevin - thanks for a great afternoon of diving! Always great diving with you-
Beth

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom