What type of dives do you like best?

What type of dives do you like best,..even if you do not get a chance to do them ofte

• Wreck

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Drift

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Hunting

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Photography

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Night

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Cave

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Deep

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to agree with FLL Diver, MUFF is definately the best diving!!!:tease: :thumb: :wavey: It is too hard to decide my favorite, kind of like asking me which one of my kids I love the most!!!:bicker:

Hi

I like wreck dives and night dives the most. My wife like critter dives(small critters) day or night dives.

Most of all we just like getting to dive period.

Happy and Safe Diving

Ron

Curious about nite divers, since this is the time when predatory fish feed, do you see a lot more shark activity during nite dives, is their behaviour around divers different at this time thanx z

:D ;-0 :D
Great answer!

My boyfriends buddies gave him that nickname, years ago.
And he thinks all we talk about is scuba. I told him he'd fit in on the boards perfectly.

The darkness calls, cave.

To dive is the best.

To dive wrecks is always exciting, new, strange, and a mystery waiting to be explored. Night is good but can be uneventful and also full of excitement - it varies, caven I wish.

Deep I want, but not that deep for that I use Discovery Channel

What about DVP diving? Sure they are used for other types of diving but I recently had the experience of zooming over coral in a wicked current that opened my eyes to the potential fun of using a DVP to zoom around under water with not pictular objective other than fun and adventure.

Wreck dives, always a thrill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom