new to the forum, new commercial diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

underwaterkiwi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all, Ive been recriational diving for some time and now i've just completed a ADAS2 commercial dive course..i thought i'd sign up to here to glean everyones knowledge on gear, general knowledge and just to see whats out there in the world, i hail from NEW ZEALAND, which can be a little islolated...so hi to all, and i look forward to chatting soon.

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

Welcome to the zoo :D

welcome aboard

awesome thanks everyone, im slowly getting my kit together, i have scubapro regs, diverite backplate, BARE drysuit. the water is a balmy 6 degrees C .
looking forward to hearing all your tales, big, small, and occasionally true :).

Hi underwaterkiwi! I am engaged to a kiwi and have been to New Zealand three times over the past four years. You have a beautiful country. We have been diving in the Poor Knights and it was nice, but a little chilly... okay a LOT chilly. This past January we dove in Fiji and it was incredible, I highly recommend making the short trip there for some diving!

hi Leilani! iv'e never been to the poornights, but i've heard its spectacular, i've dived in tauranga, lake taupo, and kiakoura in the south island, mostly in water about 10 degrees lol. i hope to get up to the knights to see some caves up there.

Back
Top Bottom