anyone diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firediver32

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello everyone!

Any one been in the water? Other than going to the 1000 islands a couple of weeks ago, I have been mostly out of the water due to some back issues. Hope everyone's gear is wet, and looking forward to getting together with everyone again soon!

Dan

Unfortunately I have not had any free time this year to get in the water. I finally have a weekend that is wide open and no place to go. Do you know of anything going on around Rochester or Buffalo?

I also plan on going to Tobermory September 6-7 with Discover Diving. Is anyone else going?

Dan,

We've been diving lots (almost every weekend since mid May). I can't help noticing quite a bit of diving "apathy" though. More so on Lake Erie where the weather has not been kind (especially on weekends). We've had three trips that have either been canceled, or come close to it due to lack of interest. Complete opposite from last year.

Kingston has been great though, and the charters up there seem to be having a busy year. The diving yesterday was fantastic - and yes, my gear is still wet...

Look forward to seeing you again.

Jason.

I went diving a lot while on vacation in July, in Lake Champlain. Not so much now. Have no $$!!

Beening thinking about a wednesday night drift dive.... anyone up for that?

Discover Diving's annual Treasure hunt (Niagara River drift dive) is this coming Sunday, But usually I'm on shore helping out.

I might be able to do a Wednesday night, but it depends on which job I'm on, and I probably won't know until the last minute!!

i'm toying with tripping to osprey for tomorrow's 9 am rec dive.

but i'm a little gunshy.... here's my summer so far:

- been blown out two weekends.

- my rbreather instructor's mother became ill (flew back to Wales) so i missed 5 days of diving.this is the second attempt to do the course this year (another missed 5 days)

- trip to the jodrey this sunday canceled due to last minute bail by two "buddies"

thinking it might be safer to do a shore dive.... but i could be talked into something else.

dave t

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom