D C Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My office is a two minute walk from the show. I may even scoot out of work early. :no

For tickets, Aquatic Adventures in Alexandria has coupons or passes for purchasing tickets at half-price.

Bri

Half price tickets for the dc show can be found in most of the local dive stores. The cost with the ticket is $5.00. I still have a few free tickets left, if you send me an e-mail with your address i will send you one. I am in cozumel at dive chronicles digital jam until sept/7 so it would not be senT until after my return TO THE US.

Regards,

PHIL RUDIN

The link for ticket information on the website is still broken. There's no way to tell how much tix cost on the website. We'd love to have a successful dive show here in DC that will come back year after year. Suffice it to say fixing that link would be a good idea.

Also your brochure doesn't have the website address or the hours of the show. Perhaps you didn't know when the brochure was printed. I realize this is the first show here in DC but these signs don't bode well. I'll be there anyway, of course. :)

Oooo, my first experience at a SB booth, nice.

Any idea who is going? Are you planning to be there Pete? Howard and Michelle maybe? ...I don't really know many others, but it's always good to meet new people.

Scratch that, I don't get a SB booth experience. I'll be diving in Fort Lauderdale that weekend.

I'll be out there, probably both days, I wish the website has some more useful information. I have a feeling this thing is going to be a bomb, I just don't see any advertising for this show.

Yep, and from what I've seen they only have about half the booths filled, too. I'm going, but I don't have a good feeling about it right now.

Jim

GSDMAN, My wife Susanne and I will have a booth, showing some new Force fins. Tell your friends about the dc show. Let's make it a team effort to help Brad Nolan pull off a great dive show. I see several of my good friends will be attending.

Back
Top Bottom