Lost weight pouch on the Copenhagen 8/24/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trigfunctions

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all - I lost a weight pouch with a 5lb weight inside diving on the Copenhagen Sunday morning, 8/24/08. We were on a mooring ball toward the southern end of the wreck, and the pouch must have dropped right after I hit the water. It's black with gray stripes on the side and a gray handle.

If anyone finds it I'd be much obliged if they dropped me a note. I'd gladly offer a modest reward in the form of booze or food! Thanks, trig

Shoot, I think I was there at that time, but did not see it. Were you on the SFDH boat? Maybe I am off a day. Wish I had seen it.

Thanks folks. I wasn't on SFDH. We were on Parrot Island's Fish Food.

It's funny. I jumped in teh water and descended, but right away I realized I couldn't stay down and had to go back to the boat for a few more pounds. I thought to myself "Man, my bouyancy really sucks today - I must be breathing really hard or something." I didn't realize until I was putting away my gear after the SECOND dive that i was missing the weight pocket and 5 pounds.

It sucks to lose the weight pocket, but i was greatly relieved that my bouyancy skills had not degenerated! :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom