NEW DIVE SHOP in Central AUSTIN???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Latest:

Because of Pville's comment,
I went by the old AquaSports location again,

I saw some lights on in the back. I went around back to the pool entrance. There was a scuba class in the pool. I asked if they were the new shop moving in, but they said they were with Tom's and they were just using the pool for the night. They said that they did not know the guy who was renting the place but that they had seen some guys working inside the other day.

I went back around to the front and looked in, I saw a weightlifting bench and weight rack . . so maybe it's an exercise place moving in. Exercise is 'big' in the University Hills/ north of UT / Hyde park area.

From the window, the place is looking significantly better than when Mike was running AquaSports. :cool2:

BSG

Really ... anyone with the money and the desire to open up a scuba shop would do well to open one up here in Austin since we have sooooooo few.

Angie and a buddy of hers were stopped at the traffic light by the place a couple of months back and there was some dude standing naked near the front window of the place...another Hyde Park tradition maybe? :wink: They described him as tall, thin, with blond hair and a particularly small ****. (I'll let ya'll fill in the blanks there.) They called me soon thereafter laughing like a couple of school girls. Must've been quite a sight...or lack thereof depending on how you're lookin' at it. :D

My bet is, it's gonna be an herbal shop/holistic rehab and they are going to use the pool for rehab work.

Aaron

Angie and a buddy of hers were stopped at the traffic light by the place a couple of months back and there was some dude standing naked near the front window of the place...another Hyde Park tradition maybe? :wink: They described him as tall, thin, with blond hair and a particularly small ****. (I'll let ya'll fill in the blanks there.) They called me soon thereafter laughing like a couple of school girls. Must've been quite a sight...or lack thereof depending on how you're lookin' at it. :D

That's to funny...:rofl3:

I wonder if the new tenant is aware of that little bonus?

Royal Scuba (Lamar/183) is reportedly moving into the AquaSports space.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom