Maldives in November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Magnus.s

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,
I'm trying to find a live-aboard in the Maldives. I dived the Lamuu Atoll a few years back and had a really good time, I then went back and dived a week around Male (North + South Male Atoll) and had an ok time. So my theory is simple the further away from Male the better :)...

Any ideas of a good boat + itinerary for 7-10 days diving in November? The boat can be fairly basic as long as the diving is good :)

Thanks,
// Magnus;

check out the Sea Spirit. Boat a bit tired, but diving wonderful. i spent 2 weeks on it in Jan 08 & can highly recomend it - especially if you like strong current diving.

Hi,
I'm trying to find a live-aboard in the Maldives. I dived the Lamuu Atoll a few years back and had a really good time, I then went back and dived a week around Male (North + South Male Atoll) and had an ok time. So my theory is simple the further away from Male the better :)...

Any ideas of a good boat + itinerary for 7-10 days diving in November? The boat can be fairly basic as long as the diving is good :)

Thanks,
// Magnus;

Hi Magnus,

If you can provide me the the date you want. I should be able to provide you with some liveaboard schedule and availability. I dealed with quite a few liveaboard in Maldives.Talk soon.

Thanks mantajohn Sea Spirit looks like a nice boat and I do love strong currents (or what you sometimes can see in them :) ).

Eric I'll e-mail you soon....

Thanks,
// Magnus;

Hi Magnus,

I'll be diving on MV Kevif Nov 23-30th. Would be nice to see U there!

That would be fun :)

I'll keep You posted how boat and dates works out.

Best,
// Magnus;

Hi Magnus, there's quite a few options when it comes to Maldives liveaboards.

For instance, check out this list of 9 Maldives liveaboards in various budget categories; surely one will tickle your fancy.

The info is pretty complete, but let me know if you need more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom