NOV Keys Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey this SBer from St Petersburg would love to meet some other board members. Got room for another? What do I need to do to reserve dive spots and a place to hang my head at nite?
Thanks !

Hopefully the MoFers don't keep us up too late and we miss the boat. They seem to be planning on invading my time share and causing me to work on my hangover.:D

and your point is?
it aint no fun till some one gets drunk and waxed!

and your point is?
it aint no fun till some one gets drunk and waxed!
can we wax Brew? can we huh, can we! :rofl3: i owe him one for that stunt he pulled on me last week.

Hey this SBer from St Petersburg would love to meet some other board members. Got room for another? What do I need to do to reserve dive spots and a place to hang my head at nite?
Thanks !

I have your head mattie :rofl3: all joking aside your more than welcome and I have plenty of room for you.:D But you need to call Silent World and book your dives 305- 451-3252 or 800- 966-3483

Thanks.. Please sign me up.. Oh yeah, my hubby will be coming too(non diver).. It's Nov. 21-23 right??

Glad to have you aboard. Call Silent World 800-966-3483 or 305 451-3252 to book your dives and PM me if you need a place to stay.

Can Chris provide an electronic copy of his boat release we we can bring completed copies with us?
Hi Brewski, Apologies for the delay.

Right, lets see if I can attach it to this message.....

Attachments

• release.DOC
    28 KB · Views: 83
Count me in for the Friday night and Saturday and I'll get with Silent World to book my dives for those mornings. Carey's Fort?? :blinking:

Fantasy Fest in Key West one night. OctoberFest starts 17th - the 30th.

This would be great if I head down your way the weekend of the 25th :D

Hi everyone, cant wait to meet y'all - but the phone aint ringing :)

Dont forget, you need to reserve your space with a credit card on 305 - 451 -3252 or 1-800 - 966 DIVE

Hi reunioners! so where do you all want to dive? Its your show, so you can choose your sites. A few things to consider though: Carysfort is a loong drive on the boat. If there are more than 6 people, it will take too long to get there and back in a half day trip, so you would need to either limit the boat, or go for a full day. Also - inner reef versus barrier reef. The inner sites are more pristine, but the viz is funkier. So for example, North North Dry Rocks is my favourite, but I dont bother unless I have over 30ft of viz. Will you want any deep wrecks or tech diving, are there any snorkelers / kids coming?

Just some things to consider. Why dont you post what sites you are interested in and I'll try to make a draft schedule?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom