Invasion of the Jelly Crab Aliens from CNN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did a night dive off St Pete last night and saw two of these things. They are nasty looking in the water! What a coincidence I ran across your post. :palmtree: Bob

:popcorn:Thanks for sharing, I would say that is probably something we would never see again.

Did a night dive off St Pete last night and saw two of these things. They are nasty looking in the water! What a coincidence I ran across your post. :palmtree: Bob

coincidentally seeing/hearing about something again just after seeing it... there's a word for that..
I can't remember what it is..

muggsy was just telling me yesterday about her dive off pompano beach and there were lots of crabs just below the surface. she didn't say anything about jellies like this but i'm forwarding her that link.
thanks for the link to that story.

RV:
coincidentally seeing/hearing about something again just after seeing it... there's a word for that..
I can't remember what it is..

I don't know what that word is either... I had never seen one of these things before last night. The five other divers with me that saw it wondered what kind of Jelly it was also. :palmtree: Bob

I don't know what that word is either... I had never seen one of these things before last night. The five other divers with me that saw it wondered what kind of Jelly it was also. :palmtree: Bob

maybe someone will read this and tell us what the word is.. I heard it but can't remember it.. :)

RV:
maybe someone will read this and tell us what the word is.. I heard it but can't remember it.. :)

One of us should be able to think of it before someone has to tell us. :) :palmtree: Bob

muggsy was just telling me yesterday about her dive off pompano beach and there were lots of crabs just below the surface. she didn't say anything about jellies like this but i'm forwarding her that link.
thanks for the link to that story.

I saw something similar to muggsy this past Sun. About 15' below the surface there were a lot of blue crabs swimming busily around. There were also some small moonie jellies floating around that we avoided, but the crabs weren't inside them. Interesting video.

Back
Top Bottom