Dema 2008 - Viva Las Vegas Baby

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just remember all that what happens in Vegas, really doesn't stay in Vegas.
Yard high drinks with extra shots = Lap dances for the bosses wives. LOL
I just made that up....
No not really.

This is a shout out for manufacturers to post their new gear in their forums and send the links to us.

Hi;

I'll be attending Weds - Friday. Looking for new photo toys to add to the store. On and off hanging out with my friend Dave at the DiveAlert booth. A get together Weds-Thurs would work better for me.

I'll catch emails while I'm there.

Jack

BTW; Tip - I'm staying at the Rivera, which is the DEMA host hotel. However I was able to get a much better room rate of $97/night from Hotels.com than going through the DEMA booking of $125/night.

Well, made my flight reservations today . . . not to bad on price . . . but trying to score a Exhibitor pass. Waited too long, now they want $90 for a "dive industry professional" pass. So, looking forward to seeing anyone from SB there. Look for me . . . I have the same hair doo as HowardE and I am only SLIGHTLY shorter :)

Safe trip to all . . . see you in VEGAS BABY!!!

This will be my first trip to DEMA, and my first trip to Vegas as well...should be a great time. We get in Thursday morning and stay until Sunday evening.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Woo Hoo!

Hope to meet lots of fellow SB'ers! Cheers!

I thought the whole thing was one long ScubaBoard party! :D

Ain't that the truth!

Well, made my flight reservations today . . . not to bad on price . . . but trying to score a Exhibitor pass. Waited too long, now they want $90 for a "dive industry professional" pass. So, looking forward to seeing anyone from SB there. Look for me . . . I have the same hair doo as HowardE and I am only SLIGHTLY shorter :)

Safe trip to all . . . see you in VEGAS BABY!!!

Terry, I'll be there too. When do you arrive? Looking forward to seeing you there.

If you get tired of LV go out to the Valley of Fire it's a nice drive and some really cool rock formations.

I'll be heading to LV for my 20th DEMA. The first one I attended was in Vegas too, where I trashed a National Rent a Car 3 miles from the airport (thank you AmEx for paying for that one). No booth this year (for the first time in quite a while) but I'll be prowling the show with a backpack full of rum to give away................

Back
Top Bottom