Venice conditions - please, no off topic posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out little over a mile on my kayak today 10-17-08, vis was 10 ft, temp 80, lots of boats.
wind calm, seas flat. 3 broken megs 1- 3in. meg complete 1- 2in complete. Lots of fish.

Went out little over a mile on my kayak today 10-17-08, vis was 10 ft, temp 80, lots of boats.
wind calm, seas flat. 3 broken megs 1- 3in. meg complete 1- 2in complete. Lots of fish.
Would love to see some pictures if you can. ~~~Babe~~~

Dove Alehambra today, noon to 3:00pm. Water temp 79*.

Vis 0'-3' at 16'-21' depth.
Vis 2'-5' at 22'-24' depth.

Tough to see bottom in most areas.

My question is did you find anything? What was the surf like? Wanted to go to day but hung out at the house for a while.

My computer was down for a couple of days....We went sunday am and the tide was out....surf was way up....viz was so bad you couldn't see the bottom until you stuck your nose in it !!! Very short dive!

Does anyone know the visibility levels at Venice for this week? Thanks. :)

We were out earlier this week and saw 8-10 feet of vis at 18-20 fsw a little north of Service Club.

This was a huge improvement over the last few weeks, where your buddy disapperared outside of arms reach.

However, the biggest change wasn't the vis, it was the temps. The water temp plummeted to 69. That was 7 or 8 degrees in less than like 2 weeks. Brrrrrrrrrr. Break out the winter wetsuits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom