Need to replace my C-5050

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll through this out there.. I have a Oly C-5050 with PT-015 UW Housing. 3 different Merkury lenses; 2 filters and a wide angle port for the UW housing. I bought it awhile ago and have used it once.

Posting pictures of your system is a good way to generate interest. I would be very interested in seeing the "wide angle port" for the PT-015. :coffee:

Hi Emily,
I don't get on this fourm much because of time. I know what you mean about the great 5050 because I have one myself but I recently upgraded to the Oly PT-E03 and E410. I haven't even had it wet yet, but going to Bonaire in Nov. So you are looking for a 5050. Surprise, surprise. KEH.com has about three 5050s around $250.00. I've bought serveral pieces of equipment from them with no problems. Be sure to look at their grading system.

I've got 2 C-5050's and an Ikelite housing with dual Ikelite strobes.

That said ...I had a heart attack this past March and may not be able to return to diving. I won't know for sure until next March and, being the eternal optomist, I already have money down on a dive trip for sometime in 2009.

Bottom line though is that if I can get cleared to dive by my Cardiologist someone is going to have a shot at a sweetheart set-up ...all packaged up in a nice big hard case which is carry-on legal size.

Ironically, I also have a complete Nikonos V set up with SB105 strobe that I quit using when I crossed over to the "dark" (digital) side. That set up is available for sale and is also a sweet set up for the right diver.

'Slogger

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom