Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speak for yourself. I dove Bainbridge today with daytonadave in a 3mm with a 5mm hood and gloves. We got to 44 ft and the water, 60 degrees, was waaaaayyyy too freakin' cold for me. But then again...I'm a lover of the warm water. Give me the Keys any day. And yes...I refuse to buy a dry suit.

How is my old buddy daytonadave? Haven't seen you guys for a while! 3mm is too thin for this time of year out there! He needs to get you a 7mm! Was Dave wearing his dry suit? Tell him that "NOG" is still hanging in there on the deep boat! We shake the silt out of his hair everytime we pass by!

We were down at 89ft, and it was 42 degrees! (warmer than the last time I was there which was 41 degrees!)

Anyway...We went to Dutch Springs today:

First dive:

Maximum depth: 77ffw
Duration: 42 minutes
temps: 57

Second dive:

Maximum Depth: 58ffw
Duration: 52 minutes
temps: 58

Another Saturday, another dive...

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
340|Nieuwe Kerkweg|67 Minutes|12M/40Ft|13C/55F[/table]
So, where did you dive today? :)

The Lagoon at Jules Undersea Lodge for open water 3 and 4 then out at Biscayne National Underwater park for 5 at Shark reef. Had to share the boat with a bunch of one horned butt fish, but still graduated 5 new open water divers and got closer to the goal for two of my Dive Supervisor (Dive Master) candidates. I've got room on the 8:30 AM boat at Biscayne National Sunday Morning, 8/19 if anyone is interested.

I didn't dive anywhere today, but I'll be doing my first doubles dive tomorrow at Airport Beach, Maui, HI.

I'll post pictures!!

Taylor
Vicdiver656

Just dove the pool, working on buoyancy skills and trim. Blew through a tank of air on it, planning on doing the same tomorrow.

Time for a dry suit specialty, courtesy of our DUI dealer (Duikshop de Aalscholvers - PADI 5* IDC Center Tilburg - Duiken en meer!).

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
341|Galderse Meren|43 Minutes|13M/43Ft|14C/57F
342|Galderse Meren|43 Minutes|12M/40Ft|14C/57F[/table]
So, where did you dive today? :)

Zeelandbrug
15m-58min-14C
Driftdive

Check for old shipwreck listed in Ontario Diving Guidebook, can't find it. :lotsalove:
51 min, 54F, 26 ft, Colpoys Bay, Lake Huron

Underwater Pumpkin carving derby, Colpoys Bay, Lake Huron
69 min, 54F, 7 ft (!) Pictures to follow

Lunch

Fun dive, Cedar Hill, Colpoys Bay, Lake Huron
23 min, 55F, 66 ft

Only the second dive this year...

Site "Foggy Fish" out of Terrigal. 19degC above the thermocline, about 17degC below. 30msw, 20mins, about 16-18m vis. lots of fish life and interesting (rocky) reef.

Just a nice chilled out dive. If my computer hadn't spat the dummy it would have been perfect.

October 11, 12, and 13: Wreck diving up in the St. Lawrence with Bob Sherwood (Gue Instructor/PDIC Instructor Trainer) and Trace Malinowski (PDIC Instructor Trainer)
Wrecks Dived: The A.E. Vickery, The Keystorm, The America and The Islander
Temp: 57 - 59 degrees F
Visibility: 20 - 60 Ft.

Today: Dutch Springs
Visibility: 40 Ft
Temp: 64 degrees F

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom